WHY CHOOSE KONSTANTINE TRICHAS, DDS?
An Extraordinary Team of Highly Trained Dentists
- FELLOWSHIP Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Awarded to Only 7% of Dentists Nationwide
- Implant Placement Performed by on Staff Specialist Certified as Both a Periodontist & Prosthodontist
- Dental Anesthesiologist on Staff Providing IV Sedation for Relaxed Dental Experience
- World Class Master Ceramist Creates Artistic Restoration for the Perfect Smile
All on 4 Permanent Teeth in Just one Day!
All on 4 was developed as a way to best restore the full arches of the upper and lower jaws.
This technique provides our patients with a non-removable dental arch that is secured by as little as four dental implants – all on the same day. All on Four is the perfect option for patients who have or need dentures, or need complete restorations on the upper or lower teeth.
- This procedure uses only four implants to secure all teeth
- High quality full teeth restoration can be performed even when bone loss has occurred – bone grafting is not needed in most cases
- Gives you teeth immediately – we make sure our patients leave our office smiling- with a brand new set of replacement teeth! (Previous treatments required patients to receive a total of six or more implants, with treatment extending throughout 18 months of treatment. The patients were then forced to leave the office without any teeth or a poor fitting temporary denture for over a year!)
- The All on 4 procedure provides especially effective restoration of the upper jaw because longer and stronger implants can be secured in the back part of the jaw
- Minimal Recovery Time
- Reduces overall cost when compared to single implants
In order for us to properly evaluate your case you will initially require a consultation and diagnostic appointment in order to best determine the treatment path necessary for your case. This includes determining whether or not your case will require extractions, gathering the appropriate information via X-rays, Panoramic scans and impressions and any other photos required.
Directly after this consultation, you will be scheduled for implant surgery in which the new replacement teeth are fitted and adjusted all in one appointment, including any necessary extractions.
- Four titanium implants are placed in the jaw in such a way that the bone will envelop and secure them into place.
- The implants that are placed in the back part of the jaw are angulated to achieve maximum advantage to the existing bone structure.
- Once the four implants are secure, the abutments will be attached so that the replacement teeth can be fastened and adjusted for maximum comfort and function giving you a brand new radiant smile.
- Because only four implants are used in the procedure, the entire process is much less invasive and involves less surgical time than previous treatments.
The beauty of this new procedure is the sheer convenience. Special implants were developed for this treatment allowing for the immediate fitting of replacement teeth to the abutments. This means that with only four implants, patients can leave our dental office with a full set of new replacement teeth within only one appointment! No bone grafts necessary!
The teeth are permanent and fixed so there is no need for patients to be without teeth or to endure temporary dentures for an extended time period. The patient is enabled to come for a morning appointment and leave that same afternoon with a brand new radiant smile!
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our office for a complimentary consultation.