WHY CHOOSE KONSTANTINE TRICHAS, DDS?
An Extraordinary Team of Highly Trained Dentists
- Invisalign Preferred Provider
- Expert in the Field of Cosmetic Dentistry (FAGD)
- Recognized as a Top Cosmetic Dentist in NewBeauty Magazine
- FELLOWSHIP Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Awarded to Only 7% of Dentists Nationwide
- World Class Master Ceramist Creates Artistic Restoration for the Perfect Smile
- Talented Specialist on Staff Certified as Both a Periodontist & Prosthodontist
- Dental Anesthesiologist on Staff Providing IV Sedation for Relaxed Dental Experience
At Downtown Dental Arts of Montclair we treat a wide range of problems in both adults and children including EXTRACTION OF TEETH
A dental extraction is the removal of a tooth from the mouth.
Extractions are performed for a wide variety of reasons, including:
- Tooth decay that has destroyed enough tooth structure to render the tooth non-restorable
- Extractions of impacted or problematic wisdom teeth
- Extraction of extra teeth that block other teeth from coming in
- Extractions of some permanent teeth to make space for orthodontic treatment
Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Wisdom teeth are third molars that usually appear between the ages of 16 and 25 at the back of the mouth.
- Wisdom teeth can grow unnoticed until they start to cause issues in the mouth.
- They are commonly extracted when they affect other teeth – this is known as “impacted wisdom teeth”.
- Wisdom teeth are extracted either because they have already become impacted or because they are potentially problematic.
- The extraction of wisdom teeth can be a troublesome procedure.
For more complicated procedures we will recommend an oral surgeon.
If you are experiencing pain from a wisdom tooth, contact us to schedule a free consultation.